Done with IFS - my turn for SAS

Post pictures of your Isuzu here. Document Mods, showcase unique features and generally show off your truck

Moderator: Staff

Re: Done with IFS - my turn for SAS

Postby lorenzo816 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:59 am

Man my buddy obviously aint my buddy now,
We planned to go to KY and I was packed up then he flaked.
Anyhow

Even when backing out of my driveway, the front feels harsh when it meets the pavement from the dip if I am moving even relatively fast, Not sure if its the valving or the spring rates.
Wheeling everything feels fine though. Big Chris told me how they measure spring rate and I forget now the specifics but I'll ask.
I'll drop by the shop one day and get the details. I forget now if I am stiff then soft or vice versa for the two springs.
1997 Solid Axle Rodeo :: Ar5 swap :: Revo 4Lo :: 5.29/5.36 :: Front OX :: Rear ARB :: Full Float
MY Pictures and Videos and Build: 3-link coilover front 44 & rear FZJ80 on 37's
Uwharrie was my backyard - PM me if you need anything
lorenzo816
I am the Stig

Have thanks: 64 times

Sponsor

Postby Jonesy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:39 am

lorenzo816 wrote:
Even when backing out of my driveway, the front feels harsh when it meets the pavement from the dip if I am moving even relatively fast, Not sure if its the valving or the spring rates.
Wheeling everything feels fine though. Big Chris told me how they measure spring rate and I forget now the specifics but I'll ask.
I'll drop by the shop one day and get the details. I forget now if I am stiff then soft or vice versa for the two springs.

Very interesting that you mention this....I had the EXACT same feeling with mine after changing to 225/225 springs (from 225/300) The front would be jarring when hitting potholes or manhole covers...or any "sudden" hole/bump. I pulled it into the shop this weekend thinking it was valving or too light a spring rate....but I found that my 2 front body mounts (under the corner lights) were gone...the passenger side rubber between the frame mount and body was completely gone, and the driver side was rotted away that it was just about detached from the sleeve. I found some stock bumpstop material that we had laying around form some truck that was close to the size...then cut it down to fit. Put new sleeves in the lower body mount and new hardware and the harshness is gone. You may want to check those. I think the rock crawling is slow enough that maybe the body isn't contacting the frame....but on the slightly faster hits it's smashing it pretty good.
'96 Rodeo V6/5spd 3-link SAS, HP D44, 4-link rear, coil-overs, ARB's, QuickAire 2, 37's...work in (slow)process
97 Rodeo, V6/5spd 3" SL 3" BL, - Retired
Jonesy
Trail Master

Have thanks: 16 times

Postby lorenzo816 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:58 am

I don't think I have ever bottomed out up front. I do need some bump stops though.
its hard to get full range of motion doing less than 10 mph unless yours are really soft top and bottom.
I'm not bombing through the woods either. So before I get into something that would cause me to 'shock' cycle all the way down, I need to think about my approach.
1997 Solid Axle Rodeo :: Ar5 swap :: Revo 4Lo :: 5.29/5.36 :: Front OX :: Rear ARB :: Full Float
lorenzo816
I am the Stig

Postby Jonesy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:52 pm

I'd check the body mounts.....I was surprised how harsh it made the ride feel with those gone...and how much better it is now that I have new ones in place.
'96 Rodeo V6/5spd 3-link SAS, HP D44, 4-link rear, coil-overs, ARB's, QuickAire 2, 37's...work in (slow)process
Jonesy
Trail Master

Postby lorenzo816 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:11 pm

I have a 1 inch body lift so you are probably correct, I could check the torque on the body bolts all the way around and probably fix the issue.
lorenzo816
I am the Stig

Postby lorenzo816 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:09 pm

Hey Jonesy, I noticed the other day while under my fenders that the lb rate on the springs are printed on them. Stupid me!
I think it said 250 lower and 200 or 150 (ICR right now) on the upper.
BTW, I did tighten up all the BMs and the harshness has improved. You may have been right there.

Oh and one more super cool update.
I followed along with Paul's super awesome Blem deal on the interco birddogs.
Bad asss deal at a great cost. So I'm not worried about beadlocks no more!
Fixed my spacing issue now too. I'm only 2" wider now in the front than the rear. Almost perfect.

I was running 14 psi all weekend last time we went out and I'm thinking I could go lower and not care but don't want to lose the height.
Now, only to find someone to buy those nissan supercharged 17" rims. Any takers? I'll make a deal!

oh and trick or treat came early for me.
I picked this up earlier in October.
It will probably sit around until I have the time and money to swap but you damn right, its a full float FJ80 rear end with center drop out, disc brakes and perfect 63" wms to match with my front.
I'll be full float one day fo sho!
The plan is to cut all that mess off and get a 'real' CV shaft for the rear output of the driveline since its offset to the passenger side a little.
Or I could scrap the housing, keep the outer brackets, sell the shafts, triangulate the suspension and well I still have to regear the front and rear to match eventually. May go detroit at that point or just leave it open. Haven't decided yet.
Either way, we're talking thousands here... $$$
At least I got an axle for a good deal. They are hard to find around here.
Could just be a pipe dream and the truck takes a poop one day.
:wink: :bigsmurf:
lorenzo816
I am the Stig

Postby lorenzo816 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:16 pm

Oh and one more thing, since not everyone is on the Uwharrie threads.
Our kids got to meet up!
When Ruby met... Blue?
Sorry guys I don't have a nickname for my truck! Maybe you can help with that.
One day they'll get to play together but it was super cool meeting Paul for the first time.
Nice guy and lots of plans for ol' Ruby. He was leaving Big Creek as I was getting back to camp that weekend but we're so close to eachother I'm sure we'll catch up again and go wheel one day!
lorenzo816
I am the Stig

Postby bradzuzu » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:02 pm

Cool pic , it's been allot of fun meeting people off the planet for most of us !!
91 amigo sas toy front leaf- traded off :(
2000 amigo sas d44 wagonear 4 link
custom built buggy ffor the dirty stuff

My build up page
Four link pics
Intake R&R - port and polish

Sometimes trying is all you can do, but when you succeed , that's something to be proud of...
bradzuzu
Donor
Donor

Have thanks: 375 times

Postby Jonesy » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:21 pm

lorenzo816 wrote:Hey Jonesy, I noticed the other day while under my fenders that the lb rate on the springs are printed on them. Stupid me!
I think it said 250 lower and 200 or 150 (ICR right now) on the upper.
BTW, I did tighten up all the BMs and the harshness has improved. You may have been right there.

Oh and one more super cool update.
I followed along with Paul's super awesome Blem deal on the interco birddogs.
Bad asss deal at a great cost. So I'm not worried about beadlocks no more!
Fixed my spacing issue now too. I'm only 2" wider now in the front than the rear. Almost perfect.

I was running 14 psi all weekend last time we went out and I'm thinking I could go lower and not care but don't want to lose the height.
Now, only to find someone to buy those nissan supercharged 17" rims. Any takers? I'll make a deal!

oh and trick or treat came early for me.
I picked this up earlier in October.
It will probably sit around until I have the time and money to swap but you damn right, its a full float FJ80 rear end with center drop out, disc brakes and perfect 63" wms to match with my front.
I'll be full float one day fo sho!
The plan is to cut all that mess off and get a 'real' CV shaft for the rear output of the driveline since its offset to the passenger side a little.
Or I could scrap the housing, keep the outer brackets, sell the shafts, triangulate the suspension and well I still have to regear the front and rear to match eventually. May go detroit at that point or just leave it open. Haven't decided yet.
Either way, we're talking thousands here... $$$
At least I got an axle for a good deal. They are hard to find around here.
Could just be a pipe dream and the truck takes a poop one day.
:wink: :bigsmurf:

Looks good with the wheels.

Those rates are similar to what I'm running...and I need to go stiffer on the lower...which means reducing the upper. Right now I'm running 225/225...while this puts my height where I want it...it's a little floppy on turns (of course, no front sway bar doesn't help) i'll likely end up at 175/300 or 175/275. I need a little more stiffness on the main spring.

On the axle, can you get gears to match your front? I believe the FJ80 axle has 5.29's available....so I assume just running 5.38's in the front? Nice find though....I actually thought about swapping in both front/rear axles out of an FZJ80 before I came across this truck.
Jonesy
Trail Master

Postby lorenzo816 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:54 pm

I don't have a sway bar either but I think it turns great. Maybe I'm used to the roll enough to where I can take a corner the same rate of speed I can my audi. (not speeding - just not slowing down more than my car... if that makes sense)
It does pitch but not like out of control wobbly or scarey or nothing like that. It just pitches and I turn like its on rails. lol

With the gear ratios - That is the plan.
5.29 and 5.38 is only like a 1-2% difference which IIRC is in the allowed variance range for 4x4 gear 'matching'.
I totally forgot about the pumpkin being offset though on this 80 rear. For some reason, I thought Toyota switched to center in the 80 series but it looks like that wasn't until the 100 series (or never?)
I have a friend running an offset drive train to a toyota mini truck axle and he says it does fine 45mph and what not but I'm not sure of how steep his shaft angle is compared to mine.
Its a samurai so it may be not as steep.
Anyhow, I haven't run the numbers yet on just getting a housing built and buying shafts and studs versus getting an RCV ball/race combo mod'd on the tcase end of my current driveshaft. Would make for a bitch for spares. But was thinking costs would be about the same getting a housing considering how much those RCV are. I'm not gonna tackle this job for awhile. Its gonna collect some dust for a bit before I ever get started on it.
did a little searching.... hmnnnn http://www.fourwheeler.com/how-to/trans ... -solution/
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general- ... hafts.html
lorenzo816
I am the Stig

Postby lorenzo816 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:15 pm

A very late update on the rear axle build for those that are following!
And in the middle of all this - I bought a house and moved!
Been busy as heck lately.

As of few weeks ago I have a rolling truck on Jeep and Toyota axles!

The land cruiser rear end I first picked up and cut and ground on was bent! Like too much to straighten and make it worthwhile.
We didn't find out it was bent until the rear end was fully built and loaded on the lift.
So I had to go to another yard, pick up another rear axle and do the same cutting and grinding all over again.
Fun! :twisted: Not!

Anyhow at least its a third member drop out and I didn't have to pay twice to get the gears reset.
So the plan was in full effect. ARB air locker and 5.29 gears.
I even got the front OX locker fixed when it was regeared to 5.36.
Turns out it was missing a spring pack to push the shift fork back off when disengaged. Needed preload to get the fork off. I had to keep pulling the cable to disengage the OX after I used it and even then it would slip back 'on' and I just gave up at times and just unlocked one hub and three wheeled.

The 5.29's are a BIG difference on the road and 5th gear isn't useless anymore but with 37's everything is tough to get moving.
So jumping from 4.56 to 5.29 was a good move but I won't really notice it until I go offroad and crawl.

I took off on Holiday the week after I got it back to go on vacation in Costa RIca and man are they spoiled with some nice trucks.
Toyotas and Isuzus everywhere!
Off topic but I'd love to bring a Hilux back here or a Dmax. Spoiled I tell you and everything has a snorkle on it. But they have enough river crossings to need it!

Back on track....
So I have a few things to solve. Going to need a hybrid rear driveshaft. Isuzu flange with a double cardan to slip to Toyota flange is going to be the plan.
We temporarily solved the 'connection' to the rear flange by Chris machining a center puck to make up the flange offset bolt holes.
Also have to solve the correct pinion angle once I get a shaft made and line the trackbar back up. Its a little offset right now but as Chris would say, we're chasing our tails until we get the driveshaft done.
I'll take some pics of the track bar and load them up soon.

I have a few pics of the handywork but I'm soooo looking forward to getting back offroad again.
Anyone want to go wheeling in August!?
I been too busy to look at all whats happening so holler!

Here is after I picked up the first axle.
Look at all those brackets I have to cut off!!

Me cutting on it and cleaning it up.

Fun knocking the cone washers out with a BFH.
Set new bearings, races and seals in the hubs.
Smart tip here - Use the rotors as a Jig to hold stuff still.
Rented a punch - not something I do all the time warrant enough to buy one. Plus they give you all the right sizes and there is no room for error. You can score a race in a hub and F it all to hell if you do it wrong.

and here we go!
And time to get another one - damn thing is bent.
Cut cut and grind grind...
Oh and my girlfriend gave me her tools when we moved in together. I have no idea how or why she has a sawzall but now its mine! LOL
sucks but gotta get it done - AGAIN.
At least I have spare axle shafts!

Upgraded the brakes to drilled and slotted.
Put new calipers on it and the inner drums were good, just used the best hardware from the two axles.
Hard to take a pic of how the parking brake works.
The Yota rear has a hard line that goes to one cable and splits on the axle tube to either backing plate on the outers. The Isuzu has two cables that go out to both plates so it wasn't totally reusable and I wanted a parking brake.
Chris made a pretty ingenious device to combine both cables together in a 'clamp' so that we didn't have to find a totally custom solution for the parking brakes.
YOu can almost make out the bracket and how the two cables come together to one in the device he machined.
I almost have it dialed in perfect. Need to tighten up the cable up front on the pull handle next.

And for shidst and giggles, here is a hilux
I saw plenty of these in Costa RIca and a Dmax - saw a bunch of these too!
Man I want one!
lorenzo816
I am the Stig

Postby chuffer » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:53 pm

That same axle upgrade is on my list too. I will need to shorten the long side down to be the same as the short side, because or the Trooper track width. The full float and the lower gears are key.

Costa Rica has some neat vehicles. I like all the Japanese micro-bus type things.
-Chris
Shiba Wichern Cellars - Pinot Noir from Oregon - Order some!
1988 Isuzu Trooper 2.6l 5-spd aka "Stinky"
2007 Toyota Tacoma aka "Taco-kun"
1986 Ford F250 aka "Mr. Green Jeans"
1979 IH Scout II aka "Boroboro-kun"
chuffer
Almost Joe Isuzu

Have thanks: 119 times

Postby 88bronzetrooper » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:29 am

Hey Lorenzo. Where did you get those rear axles? Would they have any fronts from the same trucks?
Dylan

88 TrooperII 12 bolt Aussie, Rancho 5000s, Aisins, shackles, header, highflow cat, muffler, full 2.5 exhaust, 33 12.50 MTs, sliders, 251,000 miles, family owned since new.

http://www.ecors.com/

Help Darlington Offroad Racing
88bronzetrooper
Zu Royalty

Have thanks: 30 times

Postby lorenzo816 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:47 am

Lots of phone calls to Yota guys I know and searches on car part.com

Most of the time the fronts are stripped of their outers or the pumpkin is robbed or both.

There aren't many around so snatch em up if you have plans.
Or buy them stripped and build it up
lorenzo816
I am the Stig

Postby AustinT » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:32 am

Do you have any plans to truss that toy axle? I know they are prone to bending.... as you already discovered.
AustinT
Trail Scout

Have thanks: 5 times

Postby lorenzo816 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:48 am

Good question.
The axle was actually bent forward on the long side because most likely it was hit in the rear and just Difficult to eyeball it being 'off' when I picked it up
There are weld plates on top and bottom.
I think I'll be fine tho. I'm not that heavy compared to some other rigs.
Plus most truss is built for 4 link setups.
I'll talk to chris about it one day if needed. (My fab guy)
lorenzo816
I am the Stig

Postby paulevans76 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:31 pm

Lots of hours of dirty work documented here. Hats off to ya!

I may try to get one more trip in before the baby comes mid Aug, but more than likely it'll be Fall before I can get back out there. Get her dialed in and let's plan for a SHOP/DPG trip at some point when the weather is cooler - I haven't been to either spot yet.
91 SAS Trooper - Neverending tinkering
Semi-hopped-up 3.4 + MUA5 + 3.07:1 low
Waggy D44 Front - 5.38's + RCV's + OX
Rodeo D44 Rear - 5.38's + Detroit
35" General Grabber X3's on Interco Birddogs
paulevans76
Zu Royalty

Have thanks: 87 times

Postby beto » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:49 pm

Aww come on man! You were here and didn´t let us know? That´s 2 planet members (chuffer) that have come to CR in the past couple of weeks. We could have taken you on a ride with our Costarican Isuzu group for you to ride in diesel troopers, diesel rodeos and dmax´s, or just a meet and greet somewhere for a couple of hours.

Anyway, awesome work on the rear axle! That Rodeo is a beast! can´t wait for more pictures :thumbright:
2002 Trooper, 3.1 Turbo Diesel Intercooled
Front Aussie Locker // OME 919´s // Daystar 1.5" spring spacers // Pro Comp ES9000´s // ARB Bumper // 12,000lb Winch w. Synthetic Rope // BFG KM2 255.85.16 on Snowflakes
Lifetime Led Headlights // RigidIndustries Dually D2´s // Aisin Hubs // 4 LED Roof Spot Lights // OEM Yakima Roof Racks // Airtec Snorkel // K&N Filter
video // video // 12/2010 ROTM
beto
Zu Royalty

Have thanks: 34 times

Postby bradzuzu » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:25 pm

I would love to have a full-floating axle , the 44 outboards are cheap poo !!

How ya been brother !!
91 amigo sas toy front leaf- traded off :(
2000 amigo sas d44 wagonear 4 link
custom built buggy ffor the dirty stuff

My build up page
Four link pics
Intake R&R - port and polish

Sometimes trying is all you can do, but when you succeed , that's something to be proud of...
bradzuzu
Donor
Donor

Have thanks: 375 times

Postby chuffer » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:43 am

bradzuzu wrote:I would love to have a full-floating axle , the 44 outboards are cheap poo !!

How ya been brother !!

Go find us a pair of FZJ80 axles at your secret Toyota stash...yes, I am stalking you today...
-Chris
Shiba Wichern Cellars - Pinot Noir from Oregon - Order some!
1988 Isuzu Trooper 2.6l 5-spd aka "Stinky"
2007 Toyota Tacoma aka "Taco-kun"
1986 Ford F250 aka "Mr. Green Jeans"
1979 IH Scout II aka "Boroboro-kun"
chuffer
Almost Joe Isuzu

Have thanks: 119 times

Postby lorenzo816 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:05 pm

Paul:
yeah man way overdue and we need to get a ride in.
Too bad I wasn't ready for your Red Label grappler Tire run

Beto:
Sent you a PM and thanks! Most def will hit you next time I visit CR.
I love your country. My second time there.

Brad:
yeah man last time we chatted I was with Ian and doing his 4lo Revo gear install in Louisville.
Oh man that was fun. Really enjoyed time wrenching with another Zoo head.
Ian is a great guy.
Hope to make it west one day to see you too brother.

Chuffer:
Good luck on your idea.
I heard of CJ guys doing similar and that way they only have to worry about the short shaft sides for spares. But you have to taper down to the exact width or your screwed to the hub.
Its not impossible. I saw a thread on Pirate on how to do it with FF and with SF outers.

And update for today.
I picked my modified hybrid driveshaft this morning.
Toyota end towards the pinion and the isuzu flange on the other going to the Tcase output.

Gonna bolt it up and see how it does!
lorenzo816
I am the Stig

Postby lorenzo816 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:12 am

Here's a good pic of the antiwrap bar Chris made.
I pulled the shims out the leaves and bolted the axle back on the springs.
Drives great. Little stiffer but you get used to it.
Amazing how much body roll on takeoff I used to have and now I have none.
Can't imagine how much that hogshead was flopping back there stressing the joints.

another weekend or two on the truck and a little more progress.
Got the driveshaft back and wasn't that impressed.
The length with all four tires flat has the splines showing on the slip. They didn't get the length just right.
However the toyota joint also doesn't look like its gonna hold up if I flex any.
It looks like its kissing there but its not. It doesn't have that much angle though, so I'm onto something better at Oliver's in Winston.

Now onto the good part.
I've been tearing my truck apart to find a good spot for the ARB compressor.
I was this close to putting it in the rear tailgate, no Joke!
There is a ton of dead space behind where the tire latches.
But the depth isn't enough room for the solenoid and the connector to be hidden. They both would stick out through a cutout.
So I opted to pull the barely ever used anymore bottle jack and test fit the compressor. Fits great!

There's a lot dust back there so after pulled the bracket out, I taped up the gaps and holes.
I'm thinking about putting in the air line extension for the air filter but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
The plan is use the original cover with the latch but protect the solenoid and connector - eventually.

Pulled the carpet back and decided to use the same hole we cut for the fuel pump as the air line access to the axle.
I ran the cables all the way to the front up the side and unscrewed unbolted every panel and carpet along the way to make sure I have enough room. Its a tight fit to the console but just enough
A long time ago, a friend said to me I should use the dead trans switches in the second gen console for locker switches. Man was he Nostradamus.

Ignore the block of wood. That is how I bolted the console to the truck.
But I did find an unused connector that I got my test light out and found the dimmer and power wires. Score!
Cut and tied into and taped them up done! Curious what it was for. Perhaps the shifter for the automatic??

I tested everything before committing fully to the location and once I heard the compressor kick on, I knew we were in business.
Now back to the back and to tie the cables down, secure the compressor and put the carpet and panels back and tape down the air line.
I noticed an oval plastic cover below in the corner that actually has a cavity that you can access from inside and decided to run my CB antenna through it. No more through the tail gate cable.

Here is the finished piece. I'm stoked and can't wait to get to wheeling again.
Only a few small issues to fix
The dimmer is backwards to the dash and there's a small leak but I'm sure I'll fix both of those issues soon.

For this post the author lorenzo816 was thanked by:
paulevans76
lorenzo816
I am the Stig

Postby beto » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:01 pm

Great job man, that compressor install and switches turned out awesome. It´s giving me some ideas for my viar compressor install I need to try out.
2002 Trooper, 3.1 Turbo Diesel Intercooled
Front Aussie Locker // OME 919´s // Daystar 1.5" spring spacers // Pro Comp ES9000´s // ARB Bumper // 12,000lb Winch w. Synthetic Rope // BFG KM2 255.85.16 on Snowflakes
Lifetime Led Headlights // RigidIndustries Dually D2´s // Aisin Hubs // 4 LED Roof Spot Lights // OEM Yakima Roof Racks // Airtec Snorkel // K&N Filter
video // video // 12/2010 ROTM
beto
Zu Royalty

Have thanks: 34 times

Postby lorenzo816 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:58 pm

And the build never ends.

Got my shaft from Olivers. Was 4 lbs lighter than my interim drive shaft and after I installed it, rode way better. Less vibration all around except still had vibe in 3rd gear around 35-40 but not bad at all.
Had to order a new flange to fit the older style LC bolt pattern and decided to go with the double drilled pinion flange from CruiserOutfitters. As usual I was cutting it close to getting everything together before the trip to Harlan but everything arrived a day or two before and I worked all evening to get the truck prepped and ready to roll.
I should take another pic of the stock companion flange end. The stock Land Cruiser joints and flange combination is limited to like 20 degrees whereas I can get over 30 with the upgraded end still using 1310 joints at both ends. Needed the extra wiggle room because the rear is offset and the angle from output to pinion. I guarantee I would have snapped the joints or busted the yokes on the stock interim shaft if I flexed the rear even just a little. It was waaaay too close to touching yoke C's sitting on level ground.

In the pic out of the box below, the slip female end is from the Isuzu and the male end is retubed 180 wall going to an upgraded companion flange that has the older style LC bolt pattern.

Well, I drove up to Harlan, wheeled it and drove home.
No joke!
We rode pinball, fish fossil, rail bed, killing time, did the lower (or was it middle) rock garden and ran Mason jar with the big rigs too.

No issues except all the axle flange studs in the rear shook loose and one broke. Didn't find out until I was spraying the truck off and about to head home. These are the OEM studs and done some research on Yota forums that the short side tends to get loose on just about all the offset rears. I'm guessing there is less torsional flex in the shorter side and read more often those tend to shear dowel pins and studs more than the long side. Time to upgrade!

Ive read about drilling them out and putting in hex cap screws with washers and drilling out for larger dowel pins but I've decided to upgrade to the super metal kit and we'll see how far that gets us!
I'm not running V8 power so hope it lasts.

Overall super happy with how the Isuzu performed on the trails. Chris did an amazing job up front and in the rear. Now time for a winch and bumper.

here is a few random shots of the ride.
You can check out the whole album here

ImageImage

Here is a windshield pic from Trey's rig of me headed up Mason Jar.
Go youtube search for some other videos of Mason Jar to see how big those rocks really are.
Was a blast to hit the hard stuff!

love still having a tailgate!
Lunch!

rode everything the big rigs ran:
lorenzo816
I am the Stig

Postby paulevans76 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Looks like a badass rig doing some sweet trails! I wanna go sometime.
91 SAS Trooper - Neverending tinkering
Semi-hopped-up 3.4 + MUA5 + 3.07:1 low
Waggy D44 Front - 5.38's + RCV's + OX
Rodeo D44 Rear - 5.38's + Detroit
35" General Grabber X3's on Interco Birddogs

For this post the author paulevans76 was thanked by:
lorenzo816
paulevans76
Zu Royalty

Have thanks: 87 times

PreviousNext

Return to Member's Rides