A slight bit of progress.
Working on brake lines. I cut the line tabs off the backing plates, welded a little 1/8" to it and drilled a hole for a caliper bolt to go through. I bent up some new lines and hooked them up to see how it looked. Monday is "family day here in Canada so Tuesday I'll be going to get some longer rubber lines made.
On the back end, you can see how I repositioned the rubber lines for the SOA. The hard lines didn't come out as "pretty" as I wanted but they will get the job done. I trailer most places I go, brake lines make strapping a pain, so I gave them a nice loop to give clearance getting straps through. The rear axle to frame line, I picked up a union, and a short piece of hardline to drop the frame bracket. Doing this isn't the ideal way, but the hose is long enough with the drop bracket and I retain the factory Isuzu rear line, so it's easy to replace if it starts to leak(I also a have a few extras).
Haven't started on the ebrake cables yet.
Oh! I also bought 9/16 grade8 fine thread bolts for the back when I picked up brake lines, just haven't swapped them out yet.
Power steering lines were pretty easy. The factory Isuzu lines are the same size as the fj60 box.
That's being said I screwed in the factory trooper return, done. I tried to manipulate the trooper pressure line to bolt in and I was close! But I did end up kinking it, upon removal I also notice I hit it with a zip disc
Glad I found that before I got to filling it up! Anyways I decided the best option would be to replace the pressure line with a factory unit off one of my parts troopers then take the factory fj60 line I got with the box, and add a female fitting to bolt onto the trooper line. It will be 5" total length. I'll get that done Tuesday at the same time as the front rubber brake lines.
Last time I actually wheeled I ripped another cb antenna mount out of the roof. I was presiously running a nmo mount with a Larson antenna. I didn't want to put in another nmo so I found a Wilson stainless stud laying in my toolbox and bolted that in with a fender washer on the back side. I'll finish it off with a spring and a 36" loaded Wilson.
I usually toss my vhf on the roof with a mag mount if I'm out alone or with people that run them, thinking I'll throw an NMO a few feet back on the roof while I have the headliner opened up.
That's all for now, Thanks!