Isuzu SUV Forum banner

In addition to migo, 09 F250 and 90 Ford Bronco :)

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  DASZU 
#1 ·
In addition to my then not running amigo, I have added 2 more to my stable, first I rescued a 90 Ford bronco from a scrap yard, it is a plain jane model, 302, 5 speed, no a/c or any other creature comforts. I intend to lift it 4", 33's, 4.10's and a locker.
It is still a work in progress, I have had both front seats recovered, repaired the damage to the floor as a result of seats rocking back and forth with a heavy set guy on them (lost bolts and never replaced is my bet) intake manifold/valve cover gaskets.

And, to match the forest service green of the bronco, I bought an 09 F250 v10 4x4 that is also retired U.S Forest Service, making payments on it, I figured seeing my love for rare and obscure things like Isuzu's I should have something capable of hauling parts vehicles back to the field of dreams :)

See less See more
#2 ·
You need to paint the Amigo to match everything else! That's a lot of green.

Good score on the Bronco. After 93 or 94 the Fords are not so desirable... to me anyway. If you change your mind on that thing holler at me....

#3 ·
They've built some dudes, 5.4L 3v and 4r75w's
But I didn't buy those :)

Change my mind about what? My bronco ain't for sale, even if people are going crazy for them at the moment and driving prices through the roof :shock:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.