I'm sure someone wants an Amigo with 17,000 miles

Post any good deals you may come across here

Moderator: Staff

Sponsor

Re: I'm sure someone wants an Amigo with 17,000 miles

Postby egagnon086 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:36 am

SO much tweed, lol. I like the rear cup holder/impaler..
egagnon086
Zu Royalty

Have thanks: 98 times

Re: I'm sure someone wants an Amigo with 17,000 miles

Postby batvette » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:45 am

Love that aluminum steering wheel... had a similar one in my 72 240z in the mid 80s. Last year with lap belts only. I was pretty crazy in those days, totalled it running from the law when I hit a drainage dip at about 60 on a corner and the tire came off the bead. Did a full 360 and hit a parked car at about 45-50. Pushed the passenger side wheel back about 8". The chevy citation I hit was totalled too.
Woulda walked away cept I ate that steering wheel, no shoulder belt. Split my bottom lip halfway down my chin. First stitches tore out, took months to heal. I still shudder every time I see a metal rim wheel like that.

That was the only time out of around 20 SDPDs Ford Fairmounts or Crown Vics ever got me. I lived at the end of a cul de sac and that street was a bunch of weird turns off a main road a couple miles away, If you didnt know the way you could never keep up with someone who did.
Nowadays you couldnt do it, dispatch has computerized maps, they can put an abel unit in the air in 2 minutes...
That amigo... wonder if the price includes a respray...
1995 Passport V-6 2wd 5spd.
Solar powered ventilation & sound system w/custom kickpods and 15's:
http://s353.beta.photobucket.com/user/batvette/library/passportstereo
batvette
Trail Master

Have thanks: 17 times

Return to Hot Deals