Isuzu SUV Forum banner

87 2.3 and 02 3.5 Troopers for parts!!!!!! Limited time!!

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  aa79912 
#1 ·
Ok so a friend of mine owns a car crusher and 4 times a year crushes cars. He recently recieved a 87 2.3 carbed Trooper and a 02 3.5 V6 Trooper to his yard. The 87 is wrecked in the front and has no radiator. I am also claiming some parts although the engine is intact with everything still on it. The interior is not good due to the elements and some mold although the rear bench and front seats could be salvaged the body from the front doors back is good, it also has a rear spoiler and chrome bumpers although the front one is trashed. I havent been under it yet it is 4wd and a 5 speed and the trans and transfer case are still there. Front and rear axles are good but I am claming the auto hub assemblies. tail light gone head lights and grill smashed hood in good shape and window glass all around is good too. The 02 3.5 Trooper actually runs but the auto trans is shot. Its 4wd and is intact and not wrecked at all. Its white with all the body cladding still intact. I didnt see the interior bc the windows are tinted very dark although this coming week I will be able to look inside. So if anyone needs anything PM me and let me know. I have a week and a half only to pick parts before he crushes both. I will strip as much as I can off both and keep some for myself and save the rest for sale. We can talk price depending on what you want although since I can pick both for cheep I can pass that onto you. Let me know.

#2 ·
Pm sent

#3 ·
I'm looking to do a carb conversion on my 2.7 89 rs and wold love to have a few things from that 87 2.3

Cheers
-Ian

#5 ·
Give me a list everything is there on the engine except the radiator even the breather and smog pump stuff. I just want the starter, alternator, timing covers, sprockets and the crank seal retainer, i also want the hub assemblies. Once I have the list I will give you a price to include shipping.

#7 ·
Unfortunately that rig was 4 doors and didnt have sliding windows.

#9 ·
The interior was trashed so anything fabric was tossed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.