Isuzu SUV Forum banner

1990 4X4 Spacecab

4K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Gen1Trooper 
#1 ·
Hey,

I know there are some Spacecab people here! There is a pretty nice looking one on the Colorado Springs Craigslist. (I don't know how to link - maybe someone who is a little more tech savvy can?) Not my truck, looks pretty good, not sure I could take the lipstick red interior though! 114,000 miles, they are asking $2100

Trooper4kids

#2 ·
#3 ·
How has Dennis not commented on this? He's worked his nut off to get a lipstick red interior on his spacer...I think he might have even sacrificed magical elfs.

Reactions: DSUZU
#4 ·
Yaknow, I came home from work, did my CL scrounging, did my Planet perusing, but somehow, I stopped short of the hot deals thread. I'm loosing it. Like the looks of that one. Unless I'm wrong, it is the same one that was on evilbay about a year ago. Location matches, description matches, and IIRC, mileage is close or the same. This guy's killing my stock value. Other that the distance, if I hadn't just purchased that home protection device... :lol: Dennis

#5 ·
I was thinking it might've been put up after your zoo browesing......I see that interior tho & after I choke back a little vomit I instantly think of you. I think you maybe right about this being from eBay awhile back....those taillights on the black body with the toolbox seem to ring a bell.

#6 ·
Hey wait a second it almost slipped by me......but when I was loading the shotgun this morning to go shoot a thief.....we have a firearms thread Dennis. Is your protection in there yet? Or are you due for some lashings?

#7 ·
-88- said:
I see that interior tho & after I choke back a little vomit I instantly think of you.
You're in Texas, you should understand this "Foxy lady in the front seat, I've got 2 more in the back" 'nuff said. Dennis
-88- said:
we have a firearms thread Dennis.
Who said I bought a firearm? "Home protection device" could be: Dog, expensive sling-shot, blow dart gun, really ugly mideval weapon, small flame thrower, various other "destructive devices" :D
Got a link?

#8 ·
Actually as Texan as I am ur obscure reference means nothing....I keep falling back to Hendrix foxy lady, but I can't for the life of me come up with that lyric. Your murder red interior is the liking of a select few, i'm not one of them....but you and Elvira can rock it all you want.

we all know dogs are terrible for home protection, slobber all over the crooks while helping them out the door.....but just in case it's something that goes click click boom. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=71492

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.