CO TROOPERS on CL

Post any good deals you may come across here

Moderator: Staff

CO TROOPERS on CL

Postby FerociousChihuahua » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:13 am

I keep up on these, since I'm a CL junkie anyways.
I'm in Denver so I always search the whole state.
Figured I might as well post goodies I find (especially if I can't buy 'em atm lol)
So here goes...
FerociousChihuahua
Drives on Gravel

Have thanks: 1 time

Sponsor

Re: CO TROOPERS on CL

Postby FerociousChihuahua » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:18 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FerociousChihuahua
Drives on Gravel

Postby RickP » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:27 am

Locked 9"? I wonder what that is about.
RickP
Mud King

Have thanks: 44 times

Postby paulevans76 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:40 pm

RickP wrote:Locked 9"? I wonder what that is about.

It would need to run either custom shafts or conversion wheel spacers to get the 6 lug pattern, too.
91 SAS Trooper - Neverending tinkering
Semi-hopped-up 3.4 + MUA5 + 3.07:1 low
Waggy D44 Front - 5.38's + RCV's + OX
Rodeo D44 Rear - 5.38's + Detroit
35" General Grabber X3's on Interco Birddogs
paulevans76
Zu Royalty

Have thanks: 87 times

Postby trooper4kids » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:48 pm

price was dropped to $1450 yesterday...
1995 Trooper - first Troop long time ago, sold when 3rd child arrived
1994 Trooper - SOHC, 5 Spd, oldest child's first car
1993 Trooper RS -my DD, DOHC, 5 Spd, bought after driving first kid's rig, realized how much I used to like first Troop!
1998 Trooper - 3.5L oil burner, 5 Spd, 2nd child's car
1999 Trooper - 3.5L needs attention, 5 Spd, 15 YO son's future driver
1993 Trooper RS - DOHC, 5 Spd/blown clutch, significant body damage, not sure whether to modify or strip and crush
trooper4kids
Super Trooper

Have thanks: 17 times

1987 4 door only $1800 Super Clean Interior

Postby FerociousChihuahua » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:10 pm

:evil: Unless the inner/under body is rusted bad... kinda kick myself for missing this one.... :x

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/6038489450.html

1987 only tiny outer rust and f'n clean interior...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FerociousChihuahua
Drives on Gravel

Postby FerociousChihuahua » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:15 pm

I sold cars for 13 years. Anyone could probably talk em down to at least 1400 if you emphasize the exterior rust.
FerociousChihuahua
Drives on Gravel

1989 isuzu trooper V6, 5 speed, 4x4 - $800 (academy and aust

Postby FerociousChihuahua » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:37 pm

Price dropped recently...

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/6038128292.html

"1989 Isuzu Trooper 5 speed manual, 4x4 - clean title! located around Academy blvd. N. and austin bluffs..
This was our driving project truck but I have been forced out of work and into disability for multiple damage to my spine. I can no longer work on it and build it up like I wanted to.Interior is good for its age with a folding back seat.
Parts etc. new- shocks, starter, alternator, serpentine belt, fuel pump "clean tank with replaced vent lines and filter", Entire throttle body with electronics and injectors,rebuilt. intake and valve cover gaskets, full tune up with electronic control replaced in distributor. vacuum switch and lines, upper and lower radiator hoses and heater core hoses, o2 sensor, muffler and catalytic converter with pipes and a Fairly new clutch. The computer was sent to Florida and tested 100%.. new still to be installed parts with truck- front and rear rotors, brake pads and rubber boot hardware, rear spring bushing kit.
main issue that I wasn't able to get to is in the electric harness. the truck and engine is very strong but something is just not reading right for proper fuel to air ratio. when it does connect and read right it has great power and wants to run hard and strong this causes the power to drop and you have to flutter the gas to feed the throttle body. I am just not able to do mechanical work anymore and that's the last thing that needs attention as far as it being a strong runner.
When first bought I had the stock radiator repaired but was warned of its age and condition so sure enough last week it popped a few core rods up top under the top hose, "did not over heat". this happened while giving a test drive to a woman that just didn't know what she was getting into and of course with a leak she wasn't prepared to take it on. I had to rob the battery for my wife's car recently so you will need to bring one or we could hook up to jumpers and start it up, etc.
has body damage on drivers side but both doors and windows work, need a door leaver for the driver inside. transmission and transfercase are strong along with the 4 wheel drive and the speedometer is broke at the trans.. It got us out of many winter predicaments. front driver CV axle needs replaced, was going to do that with the brakes etc.no main body rust just a little on the bottom of a door or but very sound all around. with everything new and just a little attention with the harness this is a good truck so my loss will be your absolute gain. Asking $800 OBO, must go quickly due to my disability. Less"
FerociousChihuahua
Drives on Gravel

Postby FerociousChihuahua » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:01 am

$650 he will take minimum if you point at the empty battery brackets... bet they'd even do 450 but thats cold blooded lol.
FerociousChihuahua
Drives on Gravel

Return to Hot Deals