Man sued for garage

Use this forum to post about something that doesn't fit in any other topic (ex: link to the picture of the Toyota in a sink-hole)

Moderator: Staff

Sponsor

Re: Man sued for garage

Postby Dingbat » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:50 am

We have a neighbor like that in my area, eventually the township told him to STFU, same with that neighbor and their lawyer from the judge.
Luckily did not take over two years to get resolved.

The women in the video seem to be of the type that would be on an HOA board and cite you for your shudders having faded and no longer being the approved hunter green, after 3 months of sun exposure.
Last edited by Dingbat on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1997 UCS7VF (Rodeo / Passport / Frontera)
Wry Wench build thread
3-inch Calmini Lift Kit, Indy4x 1.5-inch Leaf Lift
Dingbat
Trail Master

Have thanks: 61 times

Postby RickP » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:11 am

The old bags just need some action.
RickP
Mud King

Have thanks: 42 times

Postby Von » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:57 pm

Nice shop!

When I built mine and had all the inspections I told them I might be adding to the electrical later. Both inspectors said Hey, no problem. We've done our inspections and everything looks good. You can do what you want with it now.

And having a lift... yeah, a lot of the work my lift does on other peoples vehicles... Old biddies need to find another hobby.
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
1990 Trooper 2.8 V6 Auto (Wrecked... sent to the crusher)
1993 Shortbed, regular cab Z71 (Donated to step-son #2)(deceased, parted out)(Forums for GM and fullsize 4X4s suck... so I'm still hanging out here)
1965 Ford Fairlane 500 Sports Coupe 289 & 4 speed (some assembly required)
1968 Kaiser M715, Chevy 350/700r4, stock NP200 and 5.87 gears... prepping for Ford 390/T-18/divorced NP205 transplant.. .just because.
Von
Expedition Ready

Have thanks: 34 times

Postby DSUZU » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:33 pm

Mixed feelings on this, but given the surroundings shown, I'm with the garage owner. It's obviously an "acreage area", so his lot has the room for it. Zoning seems to have the handle on it. If he wants to wrench with his friends, it's his business. For the benefit of the doubt, I do hope he and his friends do use some discression in the amount of noise, etc that they make. Look at it this way: If he'd built a huge swimming pool and invited his friends over to swim, would they be claiming he was running a "public pool"?
On the other hand: We did have a guy in our neighborhood (regular residential) that was running a "Saturday garage". He claimed the same thing, until a "planted customer" proved he was indeed taking customers' money for the work being done.
As for the "old bags needing action" - it appears they have that part covered. Dennis
1991 LS Trooper 2.8 V6 5 speed conversion (Sold)
1989 LS Spacecab 2.6 5 speed 4x4 manual hubs, Rodeo torsion bars, extended shackles, 2" lift, K&N airfilter (drop in), dump bed conversion, burgundy interior change, warn brush bar.
Previously owned: 1987 Trooper II LS, 1989 Trooper (parts only), 1994 Trooper 3.2 Auto, 1997 Rodeo 2.6 5 speed, 1993 shortbed pickup 2.3 (project - sold) 1992 Rodeo 4x4 LS (parts car, devoured by Spacecab needs) plus some 70 plus other non Isuzu vehicles over the years.

http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=64060

The American dream is getting farther and farther away from the American.

If your wife has 5.00, and you have 20.00, your wife has...25.00

"Water is one of the greatest essentials of life. Without water, you can't make coffee."
DSUZU
I am the Stig

Have thanks: 615 times

Postby wmorrisiii » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:36 pm

Hillary Clinton is behind this garage harassment.
Willie's 1990 Trooper LS, 2.8L
The Duck Marsh Debutante

Willie's 1987 Trooper LS, 2.3L
The Coonhound
wmorrisiii
Almost Joe Isuzu

Have thanks: 173 times

Postby squatch » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:59 am

The world is full of them. Damn shame.

I have a friend who struggled to keep some of his grandfathers farm in an area that was developing fast. Some A hole built a Mcmansion next door. When he found out he was zoned residential and my bud's property was agricultural he petitioned the county and sued and got my buds zoning changed. My bud had to log his property to keep the AG zoning. It's still a mess. I never knew it was even possible to get someone else's zoning changed. What a crock of crap. it cost my bud tens of thousands. When all was said and done the Knothead in the Mcmansion lost his house to foreclosure because he couldn't afford it anyway!
These links have write-ups and pics of most anything you ever will do on a 2.6 Isuzu. Engine, brakes, suspension, interior, you name it! Enjoy!
Original '88 Trooper frame off build.
viewtopic.php?t=12172
The continuing Trooper project.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=43909
My '88 Spacecab build. In progress.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=56442
squatch
I am the Stig

Have thanks: 328 times

Postby JLEMOND » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:26 pm

squatch wrote:The world is full of them. Damn shame.

I have a friend who struggled to keep some of his grandfathers farm in an area that was developing fast. Some A hole built a Mcmansion next door. When he found out he was zoned residential and my bud's property was agricultural he petitioned the county and sued and got my buds zoning changed. My bud had to log his property to keep the AG zoning. It's still a mess. I never knew it was even possible to get someone else's zoning changed. What a crock of crap. it cost my bud tens of thousands. When all was said and done the Knothead in the Mcmansion lost his house to foreclosure because he couldn't afford it anyway!

YOUR FRIEND , NEEDS TO FIND THE KNOT HEAD WHO OWENED THE MANSION THAT HE SO RIGHT FULLY LOST , AND PAY HIM A VISIT AND SHOW HIM A HOW 14 IN CRESCENT WRENCH WORKS WHEN IT IS FULLY CLOSED ,

For this post the author JLEMOND was thanked by:
Von
JLEMOND
I am the Stig

Have thanks: 247 times

Return to General Chit Chat